Friday, April 27, 2012

Life with two kids...

Tonight was a perfect example of my chaotic life. Matt and I were doing a charity bowling event and the girls were going with us, we should of known better. Addie is fine, for the most part she can sit and color and entertain herself. I did say for the most part, at one point she was running around and ran straight into a chair and started bawling hysterically, thankfully it happened towards the end. Then there is Raegan, running around, falling down lanes, stealing candy from 8 year olds, screaming, sticking her hands in every vending/candy machine, more screaming and crying, wanting to be held, then kicking because she wants down, I could go on and on. The terrible twos have been here for awhile, everytime I think it's getting better, the next day it is worse. Don't get me wrong, I love her to death, she makes my heart melt, but she drives me absolutely insane!

So, lesson learned, Raegan is still not ready to be in a public place unless it is 100% child friendly. Pretty sure I learned this two weeks ago though when we tried to take her out to dinner with us, so hopefully it sticks this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment